Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Could it be?

Could I have been TAGGED?

Cherries

It's true. For the first time in this blog's history, I have been included in a wacky internet meme. Thanks, knitting blogring neighbor!

The rules of the game are that I must reveal 7 random facts about myself. I then need to tag 7 others & list their names on my blog. I also have to leave those I tagged a note in their blog comments letting them know they have been tagged & to direct them to read my blog for the rules of the game.

  1. I have been a vegetarian since high school. I am not a preachy vegetarian- I don't care what you eat as long as you don't care what I eat. If, however, you try to convince/coerce me to eat meat or deride me for my decision, then I will preach at you at every opportunity. But I do not mind a meaty joke now and then. :)
  2. I have played all of the Pokemon games for the Gameboy. As an adult. And I did collect them all, thank you very much. It should be noted, though, that all of this predates my relationship with my husband (which puts it in early adulthood, but still).
  3. I voted for Nader in the 2000 election. I was so naive. :) I don't regret it- Gore still carried my state with a wider margin than the votes cast for Nader.
  4. I am returning to school in August for graduate work in linguistics, but it is my secret dream to be a wedding photographer.
  5. I graduated at the top of my high school class. And I graduated from University of Michigan with highest distinction. And I got perfect scores on the SAT, ACT, and GRE verbal tests. School is the one thing I have always been really good at.
  6. I have never, ever been able to do even a single pull up. Phys ed is something I have always sucked at. (#5 + #6 + love of Star Trek = dork)
  7. I bought a letterpress last month, but damned if I have a clue how it works.
I elect to tag the following peeps:

Mike
Holly
Tracy
Erin- my knitting blogring neighbor on the other side (hi!)

And that's all you get.

Pretty weeds

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP