Thursday, August 16, 2007

Holy cow- I won something!

Yeah, so I am the winner of Craft's little birthday contest. How cool is that? I get a t-shirt and an issue of the magazine. Neat!

The play is finally, finally done. Put to bed. The postmortem was last night, and I filled up on pizza and candy and Lenny's lemon punch. We didn't stay late or go out because the girls were spayed yesterday and we wanted to keep an eye on them (read: we wanted to watch them wobble around high as kites). They each have little tattoos now. It's official- I'm less hip than my dogs.

I'm really glad that I threw my record shots in an album, because the photographer never showed with the "official" photos. After a lot of post-processing, these are a few of the pics:

bbb023_filtered


bbb019_filtered


bbb013_filtered

bbb005_filtered


bbb024_filtered


Socks are forth-coming, as is Ravelry and new yarn.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP