Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ugh.

I am feeling a little out of it lately. The worst thing about it is that the thought of focusing on knitting, something so close to my face, is a little nauseating. I have put those projects on hold for a moment, and I have been working on something a little easier on the eyes (and tummy).

If you've never heard of NaNoWriMo*, there's still time to join (I didn't get going till the 5th last year and I still pulled it off). The race is on to produce 50,000 words toward a novel before the clock runs out on November 30th. It's a lot of fun, and stress, and this year I roped both my husband and my sister into it with me.

Happy noveling!

*The website is a little overloaded at the beginning of November, so if it doesn't load, it's not because I made this up.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP