Friday, February 1, 2008

Tiny Kicks

Dan felt his first baby kicks last night while we were watching a mini Dexter marathon. I didn't realize that the baby had gotten strong enough to make its presence known externally, but I felt a jab in the arm that was across my torso (there is no good way to lay on the couch anymore), and Dan was able to experience a couple of little kicks before the baby settled down.

There is a living being growing inside me. I am growing a person.

It's pretty awesome when that realization hits.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP