Sunday, May 20, 2007

Good boy, Carson

Good boy, Carson

Carson passed away yesterday, on my aunt's birthday. She had to put him down because his health had deteriorated and he was suffering.

He was a good boy. Early in his life, he would bark incessantly at men (I remember a weekend my parents were dogsitting, and my dad just decided not to be around the house after listening for a couple of hours), but as he aged, whatever abuse of fear from his past faded, and he became affectionate and docile. My grandmother called him Barrymore because of his dignified profile which he showed to everyone (especially if you were petting him).

He was a loyal companion and a gentle pet. When it comes to dogs, that's all that really matters.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP