Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving; moving on...

We're vegetarians. So Thanksgiving isn't our most favoritest holiday. So we get through it.

We drove 4 hours today (I say we, but it was Dan behind the wheel) and visited both of our families. We worked out the plans for Christmas, which is always a pain in the butt to get nailed down, and we made vegetarian stuffing. All in all, it was a success.

I will probably go out tomorrow to get a pecan pie, if there are any left in the stores. I didn't get any pecan pie this year.

So we got through it, and we're moving on.

This year, it's plastic ornaments.

It must be the hormones, but I have been singing Christmas carols for weeks, and the tree has been up since the beginning of November. I guess this year is going to be a good old-fashioned Griswold family Christmas (I've already watched that movie a couple times!).

Thanks again, secret pal.

Here's the yarn, secret pal. Sorry it took so long to get a picture of it! I am feeling a little better, but still not knitterly.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP