Friday, May 9, 2008

FOs: Ripple Blankie and Naked Bunny

FO: Naked Bunny
Hello!

Pattern from Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful
size F hook

How cute is this? I want to make something in particular for the baby, so I needed to dust off my crochet skills. I actually made this in less than a day (while at work, mind you), and although I don't like finishing, I did quite enjoy the crochet process. I can't wait to make more.

FO: Ripple Blankie

Pattern: Easy Ripple Afghan
size G hook

I started this in January, and then let it slide as the semester got hectic. It wasn't a very portable project, so I dropped it in favor of class knitting. My gauge loosened quite a bit by the end, so it's more of a trapezoid. I was going to keep going, as I am trapped under a mountain of white acrylic yarn, but it's just the right size for car rides and impromptu picnics. If Mutie decides that this is the blankie, then I don't want it to be too big to drag around.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP