Saturday, November 1, 2008

Think good thoughts for Viking

My little pup is sick. Really sick. Her epilepsy is ramping up to a point where medication might not be able to protect her at all from the Seizure Monster. We're having a hard time breaking the cycle of seizures she's currently in, so she's not really sleeping (neither are we) and even large doses of valium don't seem to help. We can't afford a trip to the neurologist (it's as much as a semester of college for D!) for what would probably be a dark prognosis anyway, but I feel like there must be something that will fix this, something I can't see, something we haven't tried yet. But who knows. Honestly, there probably isn't anything, but I can't give up hope yet.

dope fiend

I love my little Viking so much, I just want her life to be a good one. We're not sure what's coming next for her, but if you could keep her in your thoughts... yeah.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP