Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring is here

in Michigan, and in knitting, and that means a few things.

1. Green Rowan Summer Tweed from my secret pal. Thanks so much! I think that I'm going to make some kind of shrug with it- it's SO SOFT, and it came with a sweet poem which is sensitive to my sensitive skin. :)

Rowan Summer Tweed

2. Tubey progress. If I weren't from Michigan, I would think that it's daft to work on a wool sweater in March (and April), but the weather isn't going to be consistent, so my lack of seasonality is moot.

Tubey progress and new shoes

3. Cute new shoes (see above).

4. Bad allergies. I have a patch of red grossness above my left eye, and I feel like a leper. Damn my sensitive skin. I've been doing a lot of house cleaning, and the dust is probably an accomplice.

5. Wanderlust. I am so tired of the drama at Cariera's. I can't wait to go work for Ric and Koshi!

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP