Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm just too loose.

I have tried three different times to knit a sock this week, and I have come to the conclusion that I am the World's Loosest Knitter. I think that I'm going to have to go down to US00 to get gauge for the yarn I've got (Fleece Artist and Lana Grossa both!). I was hoping I could stay in the positive integer range for needles, but probably not. Now what do I do with this size 1 Addi Turbo?

I finished the shawl, blocked it, wore it, stretched it out, and haven't reblocked it, so I have no photographs yet. I'm also working on a freeform kind of project with some recycled red cotton tape yarn. We'll see if it fits.

They've got these cartoonishly big balls of Sugar 'n' Cream cotton at Michael's in my kitchen colors- robin's egg blue and a pink/red variegated. I should pick some up as a birthday gift to myself.

But then again, everything I buy this month I consider a gift to myself. Case in point: the Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale. :)

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP