Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Almost free

Dan and I leave for our little camping trip on Friday (and we're actually going for three days without the dogs!). Even though the quarter is over for my editing job, things have been frantic around here! Since the last post, I have:

  • decided on a school
  • registered for classes
  • left a job
  • started a new job
  • learned how to use a sewing machine
  • and much, much more!
24june070137

I'll be gone till the fifth, and when I come back I hope to have vacation knitting projects to show. The forecast insinuates that it'll be cool enough to knit with wool, but we'll see about that.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP