Saturday, July 21, 2007

Note to Self: Performance Art

Some guerrilla theater ideas we came up with (this is mostly for me, so I won't forget):

  • Maury Povich: "Oh Jesus, show me that there is a causal relationship between my actions and their consequences!"
  • guerrilla theater for parties: blood packs, collapsible knives, and calling cards

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP