Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gypsy law

I'm back from vacation, and feeling quite refreshed. We blew off quite a bit of steam, and I feel like I can get back into real life for a little while. Some images I like:

It burns like you'd expect it to.

Happy birthday to you! (don't worry, we bought him a new tent- it is, after all, gypsy law)

A kiss?

Their first swim wasn't a disaster, but it is going to take a little more work. I'm still getting the hang of the new camera, but I've still gotten a few good shots.

I'm almost done with the red spiral top, but there is some finishing stuff I'll do when I feel like (which probably means never- that's my curse). In the meantime, I'm starting a sock!

PS If you wanted to know where the box bag tutorial came from, it's here.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP