Saturday, June 28, 2008

Gratitude

Things that make me feel good, right now:

  1. new baby smell
  2. two hours of sleep strung together
  3. lanolin- for knits, and for my tender, tender bits
  4. garter stitch- it's almost impossible to screw up at 4 am (bibstravaganza continues!)
  5. backrubs, footrubs, and hugs on demand from a fantastic partner
  6. my fantastic partner (he gets his own bullet point)
  7. not needing anything but motrin for discomfort (and not even that)
  8. thunderstorms
  9. dreaming of knitting something not-too-girly for my little girl
  10. watching them sleep
Naptime 2

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP