Friday, November 11, 2005

Photos at last

Here's a little something I like to call "No Boobs, All Shoulders":


As you can see, the left sleeve is done, the right sleeve is almost there, but I have yet to join the body. Who knows what this is going to look like, though. I've never worn poofy sleeves.

In the meantime, I finally finished this:


Dan insisted that it reach past his knees, and damnit, it does.

Then there's this melon holder, which is too big for me (and thus the intended recipient) but it seems to fit Dan:


I just wrapped up another one in black with a cuff, and it seems to fit better. I don't know if Nicole will like it, but here's to hoping.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP