Friday, June 23, 2006

Taaaaaaa-daaaaaaah!

I have a job! Hooray!

A week ago last Wednesday was what I would call The Best Day in a Long Time. I received not one, but two calls for job interviews and another call from the bridal salon to tell me my dress is ready to be picked up- a month early. Sounds good? It gets better.

On the way home from rehearsal, I pointed out the moon to Dan because it was a clear night (it's a thing we do... we will call each other if we're not together), and as he looked over, a shooting star streaked across the sky underneath the moon. How awesome is that?

Flash forward a week, and my job interviews both went well. I'll hear about the editing job on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I just got back from the other interview, and I am proud to say I am employed! I start on Tuesday!

Sadly, all of this great news is tempered with the lack of progress on my Clapotis and the departure of my lovely choreographer, Megan, who will be in New York until tech week. Sigh.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP