Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dusty Rose

Yes, I have been knitting. Not a lot, though- 3x1 ribbing is exhausting! The Tubey is about 7.5" into the body, with another 10-12" to go. Dan likes the colors, and so do I. It's a good thing, too, because it looks like I'm going to have quite a bit left over.

Tubey stripes

I bought some new yarn in the last week from Handpainted Yarn. I wanted to get something to match a dress I have for Joe and Michele's wedding at the end of May. I think I found a pretty good match, too:

Handpainted yarns laceweight Damask Rose

It's the laceweight merino in a rose color, and while it's darker than the polka dots it's a great match. I want to make the Moonlight Sonata shawl on elann's free pattern page. It seems like a mammoth undertaking, but I keep telling myself it's only a 12 row repeat. It's only a 12 row repeat. 12 row. Repeat. I love the way the dots match up with the dots on the dress. The only question now is: can I get it done by then?

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP