Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring is here. AGAIN

So, things have warmed up and greened up in Michigan. The trees are budding, children are playing in the street, midafternoon arguments are wafting through open windows at the trailer park down the way...

The view from the door

I worked a little on the body of Tubey yesterday. Picking up stitches is among my least favorite tasks in knitting, but after the second try, it looks okay. The back is going to need some serious blocking (and maybe an ironing) to make it lie flat, but it fits and it's not too wonky.

The library system here in town has a decent array of knitting books. Here are three I want, and one I want to make copies from:

Library haul

I got the letter from Eastern- I got an assistantship working on the linguistlist. Now I don't know what to do. I'm meeting with the adviser on Wednesday. I feel like I'm being pulled in two distinct directions. Everyone's got an opinion on where I should go. And it's my fault- I have asked everyone. And then there's the decisions that come from the decisions: should we move? Should I quit one (or more) of my current jobs? Which one? I am afraid that no matter what I choose, I'm not going to be satisfied.

Gnomes!
He thinks I should go to Eastern.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP