Thursday, August 2, 2007

Finished: First Socks

Well, well, well. I told myself that tech week would see the end of these socks, and the recent dearth of reports to edit has left me with enough free time to actually finish them up. Of course, the compulsion to wear them immediately after the ends were woven in didn't last long- it's 95 freaking degrees outside.

Fleece Artist Socks!

No drinking and no smoking makes Veronica knit socks, I guess.

There's even enough left over for a matching pair of wee tiny socks... should we have a use for them around here.

Fleece Artist Socks!

Fleece Artist Nova sock, using the pattern on the ball band
8 stitches=1 inch on Boye size 0 needles (I love love love aluminum needles)

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP