Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It does not stop because I'm tired.

Oh, August. It's the busiest time of year for me. And here I am, in the middle of tech week for Bye Bye Birdie. It's been going deceptively well- I didn't cry myself to sleep last night, which is a first for a Tuesday of tech. Actually, I have been sleeping in quite a bit lately, and Dan has been kind enough not to disturb me, even if I fall asleep in the middle of conversations or stay asleep till noon and he has to deal with the morning dog mayhem alone. (Un)fortunately, the training for Fusia is only in the evenings this week, so Mike and I are missing it. Oh, well. It's not like we've never waited tables before. It takes a little pressure off, though, knowing I don't have to deal with that this week, and if I were a betting girl, I'd say the official opening is going to get pushed back again, probably for the menu. But I don't know.

I weighed myself this morning: I hit the original goal weight I set for myself. That's 25 pounds in exactly 4 months. I am quite proud of myself, and as soon as the play is over, I am going to get started on weight training and cardio. The treadmill is calling (blecch!). Walking the dogs will also provide some of the exercise I desperately need- I'm a little... doughy.

The socks are almost finished. I have about an inch of foot and then the toe to do. I'll have something to show by the end of the week. It's official- I am a Sock Knitter.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP