Sunday, April 20, 2008

This week shall surely blow. Hard.

Ugh. Three term papers due over the course of three days. And here I am, the weekend before the maelstrom, just getting started actually writing the damn things. I did most of the research, and have outlines prepared, but the process of really putting the words to paper (or keyboard/screen) is daunting and long overdue.

I've got about 35-40 pages to write. And I've only got about 3.5 done. Eeesh. I'm writing the one that's least interesting to me first, and I'm glad I'm doing it this way- I spent the entirety of yesterday evening slogging my way through quite a few moldy old papers before my eyelids got too heavy to hold open (I'm convinced it's the baby trying to get me to give up). Once this one is finished, though, I think the way will be a little clearer.

I hope.

I have to just keep telling myself that I've done well enough over the course of the semester that I can sandbag at least two of these papers (the one I'm currently writing included) and still walk away with a 4.0.

No matter what, by Thursday night, I will be done and watching Lost on the sofa... with the laptop- we finally installed a wireless router!

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP