Monday, February 20, 2006

Falling Behing Olympic Pace

So I feel like a speed knitter, pushing row after row, wondering if my pace will be enough to get me gold. I've finished the back and I'm within rows of finishing the front, and all I can say is I hate bobbles. I think I might not do them on the sleeves, and I'm just going to do garter stitch cuffs and collar instead of the joker-looking pointed edging. And although it might be a disproportionately wide (I checked gauge, damnit!) sweater, it will look really cute on whatever kid ends up wearing it.

I think.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP