Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympic Update

I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this project. I'm afraid that it's going to be a lot of sleepless nights knitting on tiny needles and hunched over an intricate pattern to get this sweater done, but I am up to the challenge. Here's a progress shot, supervised by Blue Laser:
That's 20 rows of stockinette stitch and 21 pattern rows on the back. I've got at least 80 rows of work to do on the back before it's done. Eeep. At least it's really cute up close:

I showed Dan the first bobbles, and his response was, "How many of those do you have to do?" When I showed him the picture, his reply was, "At least you'll get a lot of practice." There are over 200 bobbles on this freakin' sweater.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP