Monday, January 16, 2006

The armwarmers are finished

It's been really overcast in Michigan lately. Overcast in the sky means overcast in my outlook. I hvae been very, very slowly knitting a pair of armwarmers. Here's a progress shot from last week that I never posted:

The yarn is beautiful and not as scratchy as I originally thought (or at least I'm getting used to scratchy yarn). Here they are in their mismatched, hobo-esque glory:

I love them and wear them all the time. They're beautiful.

Pattern: Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers from Stitch 'n' Bitch Nation
Yarn: Noro Kureyon color 128 (2 half-balls)
Needles: size 7 dpns (next time, I'll go down a size so they fit my tiny arms better)
Notes: I did 6 rows of ribbing at the bottom and 4 at the top. I increased an extra set of stitches in the thumb gusset and increased another stitch at the end of the first thumb round to get an even amount for ribbing.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP