Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Knitting morsels

In an effort to blast through stash yarn, I'm making some armwarmers in fun pirate stripes out of (egad!) Super Saver:

I'll be wearing these at the bar, and so I don't care if they're 100% afghan. I can wash the smoke out of them, and that's really what's important.

And yes, the bar, in my case, is one of those dimly lit, dirty, goth affairs, and the whole point of the knitted pirate stripes is to make me look more, um, d.i.y. 3dgy. I'm never growing up.

And here's a peek at Super Secret Project #2, which I am building up to be the Project That Will Change the Very Face of Knitting As We Know It, rather than the Project That Isn't That Impressive Unless You Consider That I Am a New Knitter and Made It UpMyself:

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP