Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quickie pink snow scarf

This was a quick something to pass the time as we watched Batman Begins last night, and to use up a bunch of pink Dazzle yarn. Still have a bunch of yarn (d'oh!... maybe a hat?). It's being modeled by my pal, Angel.

Pattern: Quickie pink snow scarf (my own)
Yarn: Pink Dazzle (2 strands) and white Bernat Baby Coordinates (1 strand)
Needles: size 17 straight
Gauge: Does it matter? about 1.25 st/inch
Notes: Cast on 10 sts and work in 1x1 rib until the thing almost hits the floor when you're wearing it (your mileage may vary). Fringe liberally.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP