Thursday, January 5, 2006

New year, new me, new camera

So, I got a fabulous Sony DSC-200 for Christmas from my awesome parents, but as of yet I have not hooked it to the desktop. I played around with some photos on the laptop- which will soon have a wireless card in it to allow for portable blogging (I imagine me and Mikey face to face, laptop to laptop at some swank coffee shop in B-Ham). But not yet. I've already made a cute case for my camera out of Berocco Plush (it needs buttons), and I'm good to go.

On to the resolutions. I've decided to give real blogging a try. I've cleaned out my craft room (a little) and this year I'm going to recycle all those sweaters I bought in 2005 with good intentions; so far I've managed to unravel one bought in 2006 (sigh). And I'm going to knit a bunch of goodies for myself. More later.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP