Sunday, January 13, 2008

Craft cyclone

I am in the midst of moving my craft room from one spot in the house to another, and there is stuff. EVERYWHERE. It's already looking great, and I'm really excited for how it will turn out. In the meantime, there are no FOs (one coming soon, I hope!), but there are some dogs who have been very, very patient during all the madness.

Camo Vandal
Camouflage!

Camo Viking
The coldest, snottiest snout in all of dogdom

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP