Monday, January 7, 2008

Four days and 600 square feet later...

Well, the house is torn up, but the new floors are in the living room(s) and kitchen. I can't wait to post finished pictures, but, for the moment, furniture is everywhere, shoe molding litters the floor, everything's in boxes, dogs are sliding...

Buuuuut, once that's done, then I can start on Mutie's nursery. I ordered fabric for my First Quilting Project of Some Consequence, and UPS assures me that it will be here any. moment. now. Alas, I have no craft room, and no sewing machine set up, but when the package arrives, I will hug it and kiss it and name it George. The quilt is a retro space theme, with lots of polka dots and muted, Eames-era primary colors.

There's a bloglines button in the sidebar. I've recently discovered the joys of blog subscription, and I wanted to share!

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP