Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FO: Dan's Fuzzyfeet

Fuzzyfeet for Dan

Before
Pattern: Fuzzyfeet
Needles: Clover bamboo 16" circular, size 11 (and some aluminum circular thing for the toe)
Yarn: Patons Merino, a little bit in an oatmeal color, and most of a skein of deep olive

Dan's Fuzzyfeet

After
(the magazine is for size reference, although I also wanted to share the insanity of a granny square hooded poncho!)

These were fun, fast, and long overdue. They're my third pair, and I can totally see the improvement in my sock abilities over time. I almost felted them too much, but Dan was able to stretch them out a little bit while they were damp. He wants me to paint on puff paint treads in red (nice choice, I think). I have the pattern memorized now, so I will be casting on for my own pair at some point... I think.

The dogs have been extra cute lately, which almost makes up for the fact that they chewed up a string of Christmas lights and gave us quite a scare (we're not out of the woods just yet, but things have been progressing normally... down below. ahem). Someday, someday they won't be so recklessly chewy, right?

Vandal, posing for Mom

So kissably close


My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP