Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FO: Sweet and Simple Baby Hat #2

Sweet Baby Hat #2

What can I say? It's really cute. I started some booties with the leftovers from the hats, thinking there wasn't enough for a third, but if the first boot is any indication, this Microspun is like the jar of Vaseline in the medicine cabinet- no matter how much I use, I can't seem to make a dent!

So I started something else to take with me to class:

Limari Scarf Beginnings

Even with cables, it's relatively mindless and knits really fast. The only thing that makes it less than ideal is the scraping sound the aluminum needles make when I'm knitting. Oh well.

We had a baby appointment today, and everything looks great. We'll have another ultrasound in four weeks because the technician didn't get the best angle of the blood vessels surrounding the heart (Mutie kept diving out of the way!), but everything else is right on track, which makes me wonder: what on Earth can I worry about now? It's too soon to start fretting about labor, and the baby's fine... sheesh. We got to take home a profile shot of the baby, and even in fuzzy black and white, it's still really, really cute. Then it was donuts and a nap- I am worn out!

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP