Friday, January 18, 2008

FO: Sweet and Simple Baby Hat #1

Sweet and Simple Baby Hat #1

Pattern: Sweet and Simple Baby Hats
Yarn: leftover balls of Lion Microspun from Holly
Needles: size 3 circs

Wow, what a cute little hat. It was perfect for class knitting. So perfect, in fact, I'm making another one:

Sweet and Simple Baby Hat #2

It's a lot like the Umbilical Cord hat from SnB, but with gauges calculated for different yarns (nice!). Dan thinks they look like rainbow acorns, and that's good enough for me. It seems a little big, but as my mom said, it'll fit the kid sometime.

Here's another preview of the craft room. This is where I keep my inspiration for amigurumi and ripple afghans:

Craft Room Preview #2

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP