Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas gifts are almost done

And this is the completed hat for my grandmother, complete with earflaps and pompoms:
Mike brought Shannon over and we made more candles last night. We finished up the cranberry scent (the white one) and then made some rust-colored candles with the scent "head shop", or as we called it, "dirty hippie". The really dark ones are kind of weird (that's what I get for leaving Mike alone with the dye!), but the lighter ones are kind of Pier1 fugly cute:

The fuzzyfeet are complete. I conquered Kitchener stitch to sew the toe, and I think I can actually do it without the book now! The gnomes are soaps given to me and Dan for Christmas from friends:
And because they're so cute, these little guys have become my moment of zen:

This grad school thing will pan out one way or another! Keep your head up! Things will look better by the light of day! Your life is not a race or a competiton! Also, be good! and nice!

Thanks, guys.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP