Saturday, December 17, 2005

Jon Spencer Christmas Gift Explosion!

I've been a busy, busy beaver:
This hat is MY OWN DESIGN. Pattern to follow. I made it to go with the Aunt Purl magic scarf (and yes I know the join is showing):
This is the cowl for mom, way less impressive smooshed flat:
This is all the yarn left over from Cheryl's bag (five skeins my ass... Meema's Felted Marsupial Tote of Overestimation, more like). It will become fuzzyfeet for my Gramma Mae, and maybe my dad, too:
This is the beginning of the Chinese Charm Bag from Stitch 'n' Bitch for Bonny. I used Lion Brand Chenille Thich 'n' Quick on size 11 needles and cast on according to gauge. I liked the reverse stockinette in this yarn so I added a stripe. It's very soft, and I'll use this yarn again.

And yes, that is leopard print canvas:
And I made candles with my friend Mike. They're cinnamon (and then I stayed up till 5 with Dan and made some cranberry scented ones, too).

I'll elaborate later. Dan and I are going to Hastings!

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP