Saturday, March 24, 2007

Crap-otis

Well, I finished the afghan for Grammies. I'll take a few pictures once I weave in the ends. I am glad that the project is over, because it was no longer portable in any way- it couldn't be contained by my messenger bag, which incidentally, is a terrible knitting bag because of the velcro.

So, I took a look around at my reorganized craft room and dug out a WIP that I could fit in my bag and take with me to Mt. Pleasant. Last year, Holly got me some sari silk yarn for helping out with her wedding, and in my own pre-wedding, post-directorial delirium, I decided that it would make a lovely clapotis.

That's one ugly Clapotis.

Well, it didn't, and I have frogged what I did accomplish and have begun a project more suited to the yarn. Something that won't be up against my sensitive skin all the time, tickling me.

Of course, I couldn't just make the damn bag, I had to cast on for all four sections at once. Sometimes I infuriate myself. At least the yarn tangles are teaching me a little more patience.

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP