Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello, weekend!

In a few hours, Dan and I will be leaving for Chicago for a weekend of green beer (for me) and birthday/end of semester fun (that's for Dan). Because he doesn't read the blog, I can spill the beans: it's a surprise birthday party! He thinks it's just the two of us for the weekend, but what he doesn't know is that when we arrive at dinner, we will have an entourage of friends and well-wishers waiting for us. I don't think I've spilled the beans (I have been planning this since December), but if I have, he damn well better act surprised.

I'm taking not one, but two WIPs with me. Expect progress shots from the Windy City!

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP