in Michigan, and in knitting, and that means a few things.
1. Green Rowan Summer Tweed from my secret pal. Thanks so much! I think that I'm going to make some kind of shrug with it- it's SO SOFT, and it came with a sweet poem which is sensitive to my sensitive skin. :)
2. Tubey progress. If I weren't from Michigan, I would think that it's daft to work on a wool sweater in March (and April), but the weather isn't going to be consistent, so my lack of seasonality is moot.
3. Cute new shoes (see above).
4. Bad allergies. I have a patch of red grossness above my left eye, and I feel like a leper. Damn my sensitive skin. I've been doing a lot of house cleaning, and the dust is probably an accomplice.
5. Wanderlust. I am so tired of the drama at Cariera's. I can't wait to go work for Ric and Koshi!