Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FO: Buttony Fade Sweater

Buttony Fade Sweater

Buttony Fade Sweater
Pattern: Buttony Sweater (inspiration)
Yarn: Samband of Iceland Lopi, and some Lamb's Pride for the sleeves
Needles: US 11
January 31-February15

Because of gauge differences, I cast on 76 stitches, with 27 on the back, 10 on each arm, and 17 for the front. I made it a crop length when the yarn gave out (I knew it would). The buttons are from Big Box craft store, and the yarn is totally stash. I am on a yarn diet, after all.

Buttony Fade Sweater Detail

I had a phone interview today, and I have been given a real, live in-person interview (for a job that will quadruple my salary-man, am I poor!). Holy crap! Fortunately, I can actually still fit into my old interview clothes- I went to a job fair this weekend, and when I was honest about my pregnancy, the general response was, "Really? You are? I can't tell." I am five months, people.

Buttony Fade Sweater

Obviously, this sweater is for showing off my belly, not concealing it.


My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP