Monday, February 25, 2008

Now we are one.

Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Peanut butter birthday cupcakes with peanut butter bones

The birthday starting line

As you can see, Dan was poised to hold them back if necessary. The 50mm proved too long for the living room.

We sang to them while they frantically choked down whole cupcakes with treats sticking out of them. They were very impressed, and spent the next twenty minutes gratefully belching.

Don't be afraid.

Viking never eats as fast as Vandal, and so she ran away with her cupcake to Mommy. She didn't take her eyes off of it while she was chewing (she got most of it- Vandal broke free of Dan and got the crumbs).

Now we are one.

Their actual birthday is tomorrow, but we wanted to celebrate today. They got new dentabones, and tomorrow I'll give them their new rope toys (to replace the throw rug they claimed and had been fighting over for months).

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP