Well, it's quarter to four on a Tuesday, which is precisely the time that I get to thinking about class this week (which starts at 6pm tonight. I am a procrastinator!). The requirements are simple, and yet I struggle to figure out what to bring with me. In order to qualify as "class knitting" the project needs to be:
- simple and relatively mindless
- a single color (even stripes make me look like I'm not paying attention)
- devoid of techniques that require a pattern/reference book
- large enough that I won't finish it in a couple of hours
- not so large that it doesn't fit in my bag
- made of stashed materials (so, so broke!)
I made a quilt for Mutie over the weekend- my first! Once I bind it and take pictures, I'll post information. I am officially a sewer now!