Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FO: Limari Scarf

FO: Limari scarf

pattern: Bulky Cabled Scarf by propertrappings (ravelry link)
Yarn: Aruncania Limari, two skeins and a bit
Needles: US size 13

This was satisfying. I actually finished it a couple weeks ago, but just got around to weaving in the ends this afternoon. The hat I made of the same yarn is getting a little fuzzy, but it's so soft, I don't care! I would knit with this again, although I don't know what I'd make with it.

FO: Limari scarf

And since I'm past the halfway mark, here's a photo of my 22 week belly:
22 week belly

Please excuse the background- I have no full length mirror, and so I used the 70s wall-tile one that's hidden behind the bookcase in the front room. :)

My Life in Pictures

www.flickr.com
Veronica M's items Go to Veronica M's photostream

About Me

My photo
I love language. I love knitting. I love photography. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my puppies. Reach me at vmachak at gmail dot com.

Following Me

She Has Arrived

Vivienne Beatrix

June 20, 2008
12:00 pm
7 pounds, 15 ounces
20.25 inches

beautiful

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP